Nothing beats a professional deep cleaning of your carpets to give your home a fresh look – and smell! Carpet cleaning instantly makes your home look cleaner, but it’s also important for improving indoor air quality. Your family tracks in dirt, pollen, pesticides and other pollutants from outside that gets trapped in the carpet. Pet hair, dander, and accidents soil your carpet, and smoking in your home can cause carpets to turn yellow.
How Often Do You Need Carpet Cleaning?
It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned at least annually. Homes with pets, smokers, and those that suffer from asthma or allergies will benefit from more frequent cleanings. In addition to a fresh look and cleaner air, regular carpet cleanings can extend the life of your carpets and may even be necessary to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty.
How To Know If You Need Carpet Cleaning
- It has been more than a year since your carpets were cleaned
- You have heavy traffic areas, pets or smokers in the home
- You cannot eliminate the odor from pet accident stains
- There are asthma or allergy sufferers in your home
- You want a fresh, clean look and smell for a special event or holiday
- It is required by your carpet’s manufacturer to maintain the warranty
MN Air Duct Cleaners provides fast, affordable and thorough carpet cleaning, chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, and air duct cleaning services to homeowners throughout the Minneapolis-St.Paul metro area.